New Job Announced: Board & Operations Support Coordinator
Board and Operations Support Coordinator – part-time (16-20 hpw)
Andrews Charitable Trust has an excellent track record for supporting new and innovative charities since 1965. Today it focuses on tackling the issues that link poverty and housing, both here in the UK and overseas.
Through its ownership of Andrews Property Group, ACT uses the profits made by the business to support ventures which offer innovative approaches and have the potential to scale and replicate.
This is a new role, developed at an exciting time for the Trust, as we embed our strategy and develop our relationship with Andrews Property Group. Working alongside the Executive Director, it is a refreshing opportunity for an organised self-starter to help us become better at what we do and to put his/her/their own personal stamp on the role.
The ACT board is looking for a Board and Operations Support Coordinator to support the Executive Director by:
- Ensuring that the Trust runs excellent grant-making programmes by being the first point of contact for the Trust, plus developing and maintaining great systems for efficient and well managed relationships with organisations that we fund.
- Supporting both the Board of Trustees of ACT and the Board of Directors of Andrews Property Group in terms of meeting logistics, compiling and distributing advance paperwork and preparing meeting minutes.
- Helping the Executive Director to build greater engagement between ACT and Andrews Property Group, including collecting data and stories about our impact and promoting volunteering opportunities.
Skills and Experience
As the Board and Operations Support Coordinator you will need to:
- Possess strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently and use initiative to manage your time and workload.
- Be passionate about addressing homelessness and those in housing need.
- Have experience of supporting charities or some understanding of how charities work.
- Have strong verbal and written communications skills.
We particularly welcome applications from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as Andrews Charitable Trust welcomes fresh talents, skills, and experiences that may benefit the organization and your own work performance.
Click here to apply
The closing date for this position is the 29th November and interviews will be held on the 10th December.